Come and join us for another installment of the WDW-Memories podcast, where I try to make it possible for you relive your Walt Disney World Memories when you can’t actually be there. Today we’ll continue our day in Epcot as we sprint from The Land Pavilion, across Future World and around to the back of World Showcase to the German Pavilion where our dining reservation at the Biergarten Restaurant is due. Enjoy some good food, good drinks, and good music from the Oktoberfest Musikanten as we dine with a couple of new friends.
Podcast Type: Binaural Audio
Podcast Length: 1:09:43
- Catch back up as we leave living with the land, and cross across to World Showcase in the rain.
- The flowers in each of the pavilions were beautiful, and the lines to see Anna and Elsa in Norway were huge.
- We’ll check in at the counter outside the Biergarten, slip in the back of the restaurant and wait while we listen to the music of the Oktoberfest Musikanten.
- Shown to our table with two new friends from Indiana.
- At the end of our meal, the Oktoberfest Musikanten come back out, so we get a second concert
This is probably one of the most underrated restaurants. We never have a problem getting a reservation, the food is very good and authentic, and it’s also good even for vegetarian and kosher diets. There is a great musical group that comes out every hour or so, the Oktoberfest Musikanten. These guys have been doing this for years, and they make it feel like an authentic evening in a German Oktoberfest. You should definitely take the opportunity to dine here on your next trip.