I often find myself wishing I could go back to Walt Disney World whenever I want. Two weeks ago I shared my list of Top 4 favorite Audio Podcasts. These podcasts don’t just give you the news or their opinions about travel planning but focus on putting you in the Disney Parks as you will feel like you’re there in the middle of the action, riding a ride, seeing a show, or walking through your favorite land. Today I wanted to share a list of top Video Channels on YouTube that I follow because, as with my list of podcasts, they too help you escape by focusing on giving you the experience of being inside the parks when you might be stuck far away from them. Here they are, in alphabetical order:
- BigFatPanda – Panda has Great videos and produces amazing content, both ride/attraction videos and also a great video podcast. If you want rides and attractions shortly after they open, and always in high quality, check him out.
- Central Florida Sights and Sounds – John and Ann Marie are back on our list again, but this time for the videos and content he publishes on YouTube. You’ll find the current rides and attractions that you would expect, but you will also find old digitized videos that once aired on TV or published on VHS tape. They’ve also got quite a collection of extinct shows & attractions.
- Here With The Magic – While they might be relatively new to the Disney Vidcast scene, this channel is amazing and quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Each video they release puts you right into the parks in a relaxing and wonderful way. It’s not necessarily focused on the attractions, but instead on taking you into the parks and resorts and just experiencing those other aspects of being there that you love.
- MartinsVidsDotnet – Martin produces almost mini-documentaries, highlighting so many of those attractions that are extinct. You will get backgrounds and details about them that you didn’t know before being entertained by the attraction itself.
- Relaxing Reality – I stumbled on this show a year ago and have been loving it. Each show has 360-degree views and allows you to watch and see exactly what you want. It’s very easy to get lost for hours in his list of attractions, riding rides over and over again.
- ResortTV1 – The main reason I started following this team was because of their Relaxing Strolls. They will take you into the park, and let you just listen and watch as they stroll around the park. They’ve also uploaded a bunch of the Walt Disney World Resort TV stuff, so you can feel like you’re in the resorts once again.
A few honorable Mentions go to WindowtotheMagic, Saturday Morning Media, and of course WDW-Memories (my channel). These podcast channels don’t purely focus on video, so you won’t find the amount of video content here as you will with others. However, there are some gems on each of their channels. They are all still worthy of a watch and listen.
So how did I do? Which ones did I miss? Do you have a favorite YouTube Channel for getting to experience the Disney Parks? Leave your comments below so I can start following them too. I’d love to find more excellent sources of content.